Skip to main content

Symbols and the Sphere of Sensation

Ave,

I've been working to increase the amount of LVX I can move and contain, and figured that extended Middle Pillar practice would help with that. My normal practice involves a daily MP as part of the ritual battery; the actual Middle Pillar seldom goes on for longer than ten minutes. Yesterday, I performed the fountain of the MP for a good 45 minutes, and the results were interesting.

One things that stood out was the "appearance" of the LXV in my vision. Where usually it descends from the fountain like drops, after twenty minutes or so it appeared to descend in a sheet of light instead. This is probably not significant, but is definitely interesting. I've been donig the Middle Pillar for years now, though-the visionary part has been mostly consistent, so this stood out for me. I didn't get the light-headed feeling I used to get when practicing lengthy energy work without the vibratory formulae in the Middle Pillar, although I did feel exalted, full of grace. I'm sure the balancing effect of the vibratory formulae had much to do with it.

Another thing that stood out was that I saw symbols within my own Sphere. Well, symbol in the singular anyway. About 30 minutes in--when the LVX was like a sheet of light and no longer droplets-- at the height of the fountain above my head was a Red cross within a White triangle. I turned my attention to it as I continued the fountain circulation, and it appeared as if the sheet of brilliant LVX that descended around me emanated from that symbol. That was all that I saw, but this continued until I finished the ritual.

This was notable for me because it was a first-I imagine it isn't too uncommon, but thought I'd share.

In LVX,

AIT

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Results: Spagyric Tincture using an unknown flower

I've created and refined my first spagryic tincture, and gotten results from it's use! For those not in the know, a spagyric tincture is an alchemical product made using a plant. The Process is deceptively simple; the results immediate and powerful. To create spagryic tinctures, the following equipment is required: 1 Mason Jar 1 Mortar and Pestle 1 Knife, blessed in Ritual Spagyric Supplies 1 Plant, that will be evolved by our Alchemy 1 Container containing a pure Alcohol 1 Retort 1 Butane Burner w/Fuel 1 Tripod/stand for the Retort Filtering Paper-lab grade is nice, but a couple of coffee filters will do just fine. 1 ceramic container for heating 1 Receiving Flask You will need some plastic wrap-to cover the lid of the Mason Jar, to prevent the metal from contacting the tincture. First Method Pick the plant during either the Planetary hour of the pow

Bullshit Siddhis

Nsala malongo, So.....powers. They exist. You work your alchemy, and they start popping up. It isn't what you expect. It's not like the comics. Subtle things happen. You get a little something here, a big something there. Some of them appear useless at first. Some years ago, after work in the upper cinnabar field, I gained the dubiously awesome ability to see a sort of spirit double floating around people. At first I was BEYOND stoked, and thought I was well on my way toward ascension from my normal state into a vicious and powerful spiritual overlord, as was foretold. By me. When I was like, fourteen. Then, after the wonder wore off, I realized that this was absolutely useless. The double gave me no information about the person, no power to manipulate myself or the other. It was just there. So. Countless hours of heat and concentration, and the end result was this? Of course it *was* useful in the long-run, as a mark of my developing spiritual s

Golden Dawn--WTF

Ave, I've been trying my level best to not talk about this latest eruption of foolishness, but good folks are being dragged through the mud (on both sides), and I've grown weary. This whole thing is a steaming pile of bullshit. No one is trying to "destroy" the Golden Dawn, that's just silliness. No one is trying to become the only "legitimate" Golden Dawn order either. I'm sickened by this display. Argue in a scholarly fashion! When did this sniping nonsense become the norm? A debate between honorable and wise gents (both of whom I consider Brothers in the Work) like Fraters AM and SR about the Sabbatian Qabbalah would be wonderful, if we could cut all the bullshit out. Quality conversations, ya'll.  Skip the vitriol, the name calling and the idiotic marketing methods. Yes, it is idiocy. This "McGolden Dawn" nonsense is stupid.Ya'll. GROW THE FUCK UP. For the record, The A+O's transmissions are valid, they are real. T