Skip to main content

New direction for Spagyric Healing

Ave,

I think that, in my focus on energetic healing, I missed something very important about Spagery-it's classical use in creating superior herbal medicines. Instead of dwelling primarily on the energetic root of the plant-going from inside out-I think it would be best to focus on using Spagery to influence the natural healing qualities of the plant, and to make superior medicines in that fashion. I'm going to change the focus of my manuscript accordingly. 

The method for healing will involve first creating a "Garden" of healing medicines, but instead of focusing on the Energies, we will instead focus on stocking plants that cure a specific ailment or illness, and then evolving those plants and creating Elixirs through Spagery, which will serve as superior medicines. Then, we will conduct a healing ritual involving soothing incense, the Middle Pillar (with the Healer assisting with strong vibration) to address the energetic component. Finally, we will conduct a Rose-cross Ritual jointly with the Recipient in order to seal the aura from negative forces, and to create a sense of peace and well being.

No need to re-invent the wheel.

I had a lot of fun writing the "Book of the Blossoming Flower"....but find that my focus was off. The second iteration is going to be much different. I'm going to write the ritual format, (I'm still keeping the invocation of Imhotep, who has guided me from my first version to where I am now, but am doing away with the Book of Images-which is a nice idea, but doesn't fit into the healing system. It works for balancing energies-slowly and gently-but isn't actually Healing anything. I'll have to come up with another use for it...), explanations on the purpose each serve, and then give a detailed description of the Garden I have built with plants that heal different common ailments and issues. The Unda Superum will remain, but will be made of Specific plants related to the energies that have a particular healing/restorative property. I have more research to do-the Superum I have completed so far have worked wonderfully, but have been more general than necessary.  So, for the Unda Superum I will use plants that have a powerful healing ability for a certain ailment, create an Elixir out of that plant, and then further charge the Elixir with positive energy using the Magic Squares in a ritual context. That specific plant will be used to create the Unda Superum of it's Planetary energy. the key will be to find the right plants-commonly available, but powerful in their natural healing propery. These plants will be used to treat a certain problem (be it depression or indigestion, or chronic pain) by consumption as Unda Superum during the healing ritual. The Middle Pillar and the Rose-Cross ritual will serve to generally raise energy levels and to provide a soothing, healing effect to the energy body.

I think this approach is more sound.

I hope the day finds you all well!-Fra.A.I.T.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Results: Spagyric Tincture using an unknown flower

I've created and refined my first spagryic tincture, and gotten results from it's use! For those not in the know, a spagyric tincture is an alchemical product made using a plant. The Process is deceptively simple; the results immediate and powerful. To create spagryic tinctures, the following equipment is required: 1 Mason Jar 1 Mortar and Pestle 1 Knife, blessed in Ritual Spagyric Supplies 1 Plant, that will be evolved by our Alchemy 1 Container containing a pure Alcohol 1 Retort 1 Butane Burner w/Fuel 1 Tripod/stand for the Retort Filtering Paper-lab grade is nice, but a couple of coffee filters will do just fine. 1 ceramic container for heating 1 Receiving Flask You will need some plastic wrap-to cover the lid of the Mason Jar, to prevent the metal from contacting the tincture. First Method Pick the plant during either the Planetary hour of the pow

Bullshit Siddhis

Nsala malongo, So.....powers. They exist. You work your alchemy, and they start popping up. It isn't what you expect. It's not like the comics. Subtle things happen. You get a little something here, a big something there. Some of them appear useless at first. Some years ago, after work in the upper cinnabar field, I gained the dubiously awesome ability to see a sort of spirit double floating around people. At first I was BEYOND stoked, and thought I was well on my way toward ascension from my normal state into a vicious and powerful spiritual overlord, as was foretold. By me. When I was like, fourteen. Then, after the wonder wore off, I realized that this was absolutely useless. The double gave me no information about the person, no power to manipulate myself or the other. It was just there. So. Countless hours of heat and concentration, and the end result was this? Of course it *was* useful in the long-run, as a mark of my developing spiritual s

Golden Dawn--WTF

Ave, I've been trying my level best to not talk about this latest eruption of foolishness, but good folks are being dragged through the mud (on both sides), and I've grown weary. This whole thing is a steaming pile of bullshit. No one is trying to "destroy" the Golden Dawn, that's just silliness. No one is trying to become the only "legitimate" Golden Dawn order either. I'm sickened by this display. Argue in a scholarly fashion! When did this sniping nonsense become the norm? A debate between honorable and wise gents (both of whom I consider Brothers in the Work) like Fraters AM and SR about the Sabbatian Qabbalah would be wonderful, if we could cut all the bullshit out. Quality conversations, ya'll.  Skip the vitriol, the name calling and the idiotic marketing methods. Yes, it is idiocy. This "McGolden Dawn" nonsense is stupid.Ya'll. GROW THE FUCK UP. For the record, The A+O's transmissions are valid, they are real. T