Skip to main content

GIRP Fire, with Divination

Ave,

Performed the GIRP Fire as directed by divination-I needed to determine whether I should spend more time working with the force. Communion and divination revealed I needed to perform the GIRP once more for a specific purpose; to ask for Wisdom and Understanding of the element of Fire. I performed the battery as normal but with the recent addition of the LIRP directly before the GIRP, which worked quite well. I felt a receptivity to the force. The invocations hit me harder, in a good way.

After stating my intent and performing the Middle Pillar, I sat in the throne to meditate. I immediately saw a red triangle-a good sign. I continued the circulation, and then fell into vision. I felt as if I were an unborn infant. I was surrounded with red and gold, blood and flesh. I was still, and then I was struck! My heart began to beat, the bio-electricity flowed throughout me. The vision stayed here for a moment, and then I was born out into the world. At this point the perspective changed to the third person--I watched the baby as it took in it's first breath, and that breath was laced with Solar fire. The vision moved forward, and I saw myself as a teenager. My body again was lit with Fire, as the hormonal changes of puberty worked their magic to start another kind of growth. Again, the vision moved forward, and I lay with my wife-we are both transparent, and the Fire within us combines to empower new life. I asked where it went from there, but the vision was still--I felt it was being communicated that this was the natural culmination of that particular kind of Fire energy, that the life creating cycle was a sort of culmination. It was quite a vision.

It faded, and I continued to meditate upon the red triangle. Next, I saw myself projecting the red light that symbolizes fire, and I was struck yet again! The force that is Fire isn't something that can be visualized, it is formless by nature. The symbols I use to work with it are exactly that, symbols. They aren't the force itself, and each individual symbol may describe one aspect of the force but doesn't capture it's whole. Even the descriptions of Fire that we use (heat, expansion, growth) describe some functions of the force, but they aren't the force. For example- I am tall, dark skinned, with black hair and a burly build. This is an accurate description of my appearance, but the description isn't me. I'm not sure I'm describing this correctly, but it was a revelation.

The rest of the ritual went well. I was very grateful, and expressed my thanks. The subject of fire is massive, everyone of the elements is a multi-varied and subtle force. It will take more than one session to gain the full understanding of it, but all I need to do is meditate on the triangle to receive further vision, which I fully intend to do.

In LVX,

AIT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Results: Spagyric Tincture using an unknown flower

I've created and refined my first spagryic tincture, and gotten results from it's use! For those not in the know, a spagyric tincture is an alchemical product made using a plant. The Process is deceptively simple; the results immediate and powerful. To create spagryic tinctures, the following equipment is required: 1 Mason Jar 1 Mortar and Pestle 1 Knife, blessed in Ritual Spagyric Supplies 1 Plant, that will be evolved by our Alchemy 1 Container containing a pure Alcohol 1 Retort 1 Butane Burner w/Fuel 1 Tripod/stand for the Retort Filtering Paper-lab grade is nice, but a couple of coffee filters will do just fine. 1 ceramic container for heating 1 Receiving Flask You will need some plastic wrap-to cover the lid of the Mason Jar, to prevent the metal from contacting the tincture. First Method Pick the plant during either the Planetary hour of the pow

Bullshit Siddhis

Nsala malongo, So.....powers. They exist. You work your alchemy, and they start popping up. It isn't what you expect. It's not like the comics. Subtle things happen. You get a little something here, a big something there. Some of them appear useless at first. Some years ago, after work in the upper cinnabar field, I gained the dubiously awesome ability to see a sort of spirit double floating around people. At first I was BEYOND stoked, and thought I was well on my way toward ascension from my normal state into a vicious and powerful spiritual overlord, as was foretold. By me. When I was like, fourteen. Then, after the wonder wore off, I realized that this was absolutely useless. The double gave me no information about the person, no power to manipulate myself or the other. It was just there. So. Countless hours of heat and concentration, and the end result was this? Of course it *was* useful in the long-run, as a mark of my developing spiritual s

Golden Dawn--WTF

Ave, I've been trying my level best to not talk about this latest eruption of foolishness, but good folks are being dragged through the mud (on both sides), and I've grown weary. This whole thing is a steaming pile of bullshit. No one is trying to "destroy" the Golden Dawn, that's just silliness. No one is trying to become the only "legitimate" Golden Dawn order either. I'm sickened by this display. Argue in a scholarly fashion! When did this sniping nonsense become the norm? A debate between honorable and wise gents (both of whom I consider Brothers in the Work) like Fraters AM and SR about the Sabbatian Qabbalah would be wonderful, if we could cut all the bullshit out. Quality conversations, ya'll.  Skip the vitriol, the name calling and the idiotic marketing methods. Yes, it is idiocy. This "McGolden Dawn" nonsense is stupid.Ya'll. GROW THE FUCK UP. For the record, The A+O's transmissions are valid, they are real. T